Short: Library for generating PDF files
Author: Takeshi Kanno, Antony Dovgal, Ilkka Lehtoranta (email@example.com)
Uploader: Ilkka Lehtoranta (ilkleht isoveli org)
This is hpdf.library based on libHaru version 2.1.0 for MorphOS. It is a free,
cross plaftorm, open source library for generating PDF files.
Version 2.0 fixes problems in library startup code. Auto-open link lib is also
corrected to use right library version. MorphOS 1 users must download Update
Pack v1.0 (see http://www.morphos-team.net/downloads.html) to use this library.
It supports the following features:
* Generating PDF files with lines, text, images.
* Outline, text annotation, link annotation.
* Compressing document with deflate-decode.
* Embedding PNG, Jpeg images.
* Embedding Type1 font and TrueType font.
* Creating encrypted PDF files.
* Using various character sets (ISO8859-1~16, MSCP1250~8, KOI8-R).
* Supporting CJK fonts and encodings.
Haru is distributed under the ZLIB/LIBPNG License. Because ZLIB/LIBPNG License
is one of the freest licenses, You can use Haru for various purposes.
The license of Haru is as follows.
Copyright (C) 1999-2006 Takeshi Kanno
Copyright (C) 2007-2008 Antony Dovgal
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty.
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the
use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,including
commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject
to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim
that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a
product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
Read more from http://libharu.org