Short: Stream video from major online platforms
Author: email@example.com (George Sokianos)
Uploader: walkero gmail com (George Sokianos)
Architecture: ppc-amigaos; ppc-morphos
All In One streams (aiostreams) is a pack of scripts, written in Python, that
can be used to stream and watch videos from different online networks, like
Twitch.tv and Mixer.com.
All the scripts should be used from the shell, as well as from any web browser
that support execution of scripts. It is really easy to configure a link
context menu and open the URL with the script. And if "Autoplay" is enabled,
then the video will start automatically using the configured default players.
Some of these networks have a search API, and you can use them to find
available streams and videos, without the need to visit the website. This is a
be executed on your machine. Especially useful when your computer doesn't have
the necessary horse power to support those websites.
All the scripts are developed and fully tested under AmigaOS 4.1 FE and
MorphOS 3.x. There will be support for other systems in the future, like
AmigaOS 3 and AROS, as long as Python is supported. The scripts work just fine
under Linux and MacOS X, but those systems are not the target of this project.
There are other solutions that might do a better job.
* Python 2.5
* The Python modules: urllib, urllib2, sys, re, string, random. Usually they
are part of the python Installation
* ffplay for the online live streaming videos, or something equivalent
* mplayer for the online recorded videos, or something equivalent
* internet access
The project is open source and you can find the code at:
If you have any requests or you would like to report any problems you found,
you can do that at:
You can find the todo list and the status of them at:
* Added automated release process to OS4Depot and Aminet
* Fixed Lbry.tv under AmigaOS 4 to use ffplay and not mplayer on video playback
* Added Lbry.tv script
* Cleared unused variables from scripts
* Fixed Vimeo script to support Videos with GUID
* Added Wasd.tv script
* Added PeerTube script
* Fixed skaitv.py script to support the latest changes of the website
* Changed the place of the video qualities lists by separating them from the configuration file to a new file named vqw.py
* Added a full changelog file
* Changed the scripts' descriptions on help request
* Changes on dlive script to support AmigaOS 4 and MorphOS. Now you can watch streams and videos on your beloved systems
* A change on twitch script to be usable with Emotion player under AmigaOS 4
* Dlive.tv script added. Under AmigaOS 4 an SSL error show up. Working on a solution.
* MorphOS 3.x, MacOS X and Linux systems are now supported with autoplay
* Various fixes
* YouTube.com script added
* If the running system is not AmigaOS 4, the returned texts show unicode characters. Otherwise they are stripped
* Skaitv.gr script updated to support some archived videos and live stream
* Fixed a config file bug
* Fixed a bug in Twitch script
File "twitch.py", line 192, in getPrefferedVideoURL
if (quality == playlists[idx]['video']):
* Vimeo.com script added
* Dailymotion.com script added
* Skaitv.gr script added
* simplem3u8 parser updated to support URLs starting with "../"
* Added links in the AmigaGuide file, that use URLOpen
* Added the silence parameter, that prevents the script to output anything, except the errors or the results of a search
* Documentation updated
* Removed version per script
* Added Top Games list in twitch.py script. This returns the 50 Top Games based on the number of viewers.
* Added Top Streams list in twitch.py script. This returns the 50 Top Streams based on the number of viewers.
* Increased game search results list to 50 items in twitch.py script.
* Mixer.com script added
* Cleared a lot of code in twitch.py script
* Documentation updated
* Initial release
* Twitch.tv script added
* Simple m3u8 parser created