CookieMaster DEMO - 1.5.3
CookieMaster is a cookie cleaner for Odyssey web browser (support for more
browsers to follow in future versions).
- Scans Odyssey web browser cookies from any given path provided in settings.
- Possible to mark cookies for Deletion, to be Ignored, or to be Always
Ignore, in future scans before commiting to delete any of them.
- Possible to add cookies to Ignore List to exclude them from deletion.
- Provides a number of settings, which are stored in a file in ENVARC:
- Executables for all three NG Amigas, including AOS4, MOS and AROS.
- Written on an Amiga NG machine for Amigans and Amiga NG machines.
MUI4 (Zune3.8 for AROS) and OpenUrl.library
1. Scan for cookies with the button Scan Cookies.
2. Select cookies in the Cookie page. (You can hold down the SHIFT key while
clicking on a cookie to toggle its selection.)
3. Use the pop-up menu (context-menu/right-click) on selected cookies to mark
them for deletion or to be ignored. Choose "Ignore & Add to Ignore List" if
you always wish to ignore the cookie(s) from detetion in the future. If you
wish to view information for a cookie, choose "View Information" insted on
an active entry (make it active first by clicking on the cookie).
4. To delete them press the button Delete Cookies (only licensed version).
Version 1.5.3: (Feb 2017)
- Updated program icon (.info file) with a hat (old icon saved as alt. icon).
- New drawer icon for AROS added (thanks Paolo Besser).
- Some minor fixes.
Version 1.5.2: (Feb 2017)
- Fixed a bug that sneaked in.
Version 1.5.1: (Feb 2017)
- Logo images removed due to license issues, replaced with a normal ordinary
eatable cookie drawn by myself. At the same time renamed the program
to CookieMaster. Plus icon updated too.
- Added extra error checking code.
- Different text color on marked cookies deactivated for AROS due to Zune
- AOS4 icons only on AOS4 version.
- Bugfix for AROS.
Version 1.4.0: (Feb 2017)
- Optimized scanning action/operation, roughly 10-20% faster now (on my system
AOS4.1FEu1 on a Sam440ep-flex).
- Implemented so it's possible to add "custom" items to Ignore List. Usually
you want to ignore all from a certain domain, this is now archived by
entering an * into Name, Path and Protocol fields so it matches all from
this certain domain.
- Button images now linked with exe on (only AOS4).
- Fixed bug, program would fail if using "View Information" menu item on
no cookies (empty list) or nothing selected.
- Fixed a few bugs related to Ignore List and its items.
- Moved Ignore List, it is now saved and loaded from ENVARC: .
- First-Time Ignore List is now also created when no such list exists yet.
- Added more buttons images to buttons (only AOS4).
- Added Scan and Delete Cookies to popup menu on Cookies page.
- Added icon (.info file) for the ReadMe file and snapshotted drawers.
Version 1.3.0: (Feb 2017)
- Fixed bug, program failed when Odyssey database has no cookies.
- Fixed wrong exe for MOS and AROS (thanks for notice Papiosaur), went wrong in
the distribution process.
Version 1.2.0: (Feb 2017)
- Fixed bug, sorting by "Created" and "Expires" was broken.
- Implemented day of month in dates, however consider it in alpha/beta stage
(day may be faulty, not fully tested yet).
- Added images (tbimages, if found in system) to main buttons (Only AOS4).
- Delay window removed after scanning cookies.
- Now builds for AmigaOS4, MorphOS and Aros, although MOS and Aros may have
some unknown bugs/issues.
Version 1.1.0 Beta: (Feb 2017)
- Refactored GUI and paths on settings tab to absolute path to cookies file.
- Prepared GUI in settings for a second cookies file.
- Expanded Cookies and Ignore lists with Path and Protocol columns.
- Added checks for MUIRoyale and SQLite3 that they really exists and are
- Added check for that MUI4 or better is installed.
- Added version numbers found about needed plugins to About window.
- Implemented custom saving and loading of settings in/from ENVARC: .
- Fixed bug and added "Skip Warnings" option to requester about duplicate
cookies, in case any are found during a scan. (However, there SHOULD NOT be
any duplicates found, if everything is as they should.)
- Fixed bug, "Cancelling settings resulted in program failure".
Version 1.0.1 - 1.0.2 Beta: (Jan 2017)
- Added proper plugins and proper versions of them.
Version 1.0.0 Beta: (Jan 2017)
- First public BETA release.
- In this unlicensed software the delete cookies is locked. It can be
unlocked with a license key from this program's home page at m4rko.com/AMIGA
for a small fee.
- All dates are currently only in GMT.
- In dates, day of month is in alpha/beta stage (day may be faulty, not
fully tested yet).
- A BIG thank You for all who's purchased a license and given support
- Also thank you for help, feedback and bug/error-reports during
BETA STAGE: Chris, ilbarbax, jabirulo, Kasl1e, pvanni, TSK & xenic!
- Development and logo gfx by Marko K. Seppänen.
- Button images and drawer icon on AOS4 by Martin "Mason" Merz.
- Plugins by Andreas Falkenhahn.