Short: Screenshot Screenbar-Plugin for MorphOS 2.0+
Author: #amigazeux, Matthias "UltraGelb" Böcker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Uploader: #amigazeux, Matthias "UltraGelb" Böcker (email@example.com)
Requires: MorphOS 2.0
WHAT IS THIS?
Screenshot.sbar is a Screengrabber residing in the screens titlebar. Besides being
able to grab entire screens, Screenshot.sbar can grab single Windows, multiple Windows,
freely selectable rectangle areas, even areas simply drawn with the mouse and much more.
- Can grab windows, entire screens or just a freely selectable portion of the screen
- Can grab windows including their skin shadows
- Can grab the Mouse Pointer too
- Can overlay a watermark image over taken screenshots
- Can superimpose an editable text over taken screenshots
- Freely setable Grab-Delay
- Nice fluidly animated countdown window
- Sounds for countdown and grabbing
- Iris Animation when grabbing
- Can run a script after grabbing is done
- Comes with a built in paint program to:
- Easily blur out, obfusciate or highlight texts and areas of the image
- Offers a nice symmetry tool known for example from Deluxe Paint (and yes, I am
terribly sorry but this feature had to be added because it's cool)
- Can draw arrows pointing at different things which is cool too!
- As a bonus it comes also as a separate program (see Bonus Drawer)
- Was called SchnitzelSchnäpper while in development, so be glad ;-)
MorphOS 2.0 or higher
- Fixed a serious bug that freed hotkeys twice and led to crashes when changing f.e. the MUI theme.
- Images are saved using Reggae now, so screenshots can be saved in either PNG, JPEG, TIFF, IFF, IFFDEEP, SunRaster and RAW.
- Added %x keyword which gets replaced by the suffix of the set image format (without the dot) for building the filename of a screenshot.
- Added a corresponding menu item to "Quick Options" menu to select the image format for saving.
- Added flat icons for Prefs and title bar to distribution. They can be found in Copy_To_Sys/Data/Screenbar/Screenshot.
- Added an option to resize a taken screenshots using selectable image filters.
- Will not block the audio hardware any longer in case some other program needs exclusive access to it.
- AHI-Unit for playing sound is now configurable.
- The iris effect will center on the selected grab area/window now.
- Opacity of grabbed mouse-pointer is setable now.
- Success/Error window now has a title.
- Displays the dimension of the screen in "Grab Screen" menu item for the screen.
- Displays positions and dimensions of windows in the corresponding menu for windows of a screen
- TestPaint: Fixed a bug in Dot tool that only drew the first mouse down event.
- TestPaint: Added image loading/saving/resizing
- Initial release
Wouter van Oortmerssen for AmigaE
Leif Salomonsson for ECX
MorphOS-Team for MorphOS
Everybody from #amigazeux for still being there :-)
In case you like Screenshot.sbar or simply want to honor the time and effort put
into developing it please consider donating some money to #amigazeux at:
It is highly appreciated. Many thanks!
IF you want to contact the author please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
irc.amigazeux.de channel: #amigazeux