1. showing and testing some capabilities of my engine,
2. connect to a webpage,
3. getting information about your computer,
4. converting pictures (ham,bmp,pcx,pbm,pgm,ppm,jpg,tga,png,lbm,xbm,tif,gif) to
5. playing music (raw,wav,mod,mp3,voc,au,svx8,sv16,aiff) and showing the wave by
equalizer in mono or stereo on demand
1. MUI 4.0: https://muidev.de/downloads
2. HTMLview.mcc 13.4: https://github.com/amiga-mui/htmlview/releases
3. Toolbar.mcc 15.12:
4. WinUAE users: set 1024x768 resolution at least
What is this meaning?
For example: if you make a program (or a demo) on a classic Amiga and want to
use HAM pictures with 6 or 8 bitplanes. You can do it.
What's more the goal is that you can look back to the stage. For example: how
looks like a sound wave, or what extra information is in the pictures!