Welcome to ComicOn
You surely know these short comic-strips, shown in newspapers. Every day a new strip.
Nowadays, these strips are stored on webservers.
ComicOn simply downloads the strip of your choice and displays it to you.
Simply select a Comic and a date. ComicOn opens the strip for you.
ComicOn was done using Hollywood.
It requires some Hollywood-plugins, which you can download on the Hollywood-portal.
For bug-reports and suggestions contact me at email@example.com
Have much fun with the following comic-strips!
Garfield, Calvin and Hobbes, Pickles, Bloom County, Non-Sequitur,
Overboard, Adam@Home, Scary Gary, Bound and Gagged, The other Coast,
Dog eat Doug, Peanuts, Daddy's Home, Cleats, The Duplex, BC, Zack Hill,
Lio, Fort Knox, Shoe, In The Sticks, Chuckle Brothers,
Rabbits against Magic, The Fusco Brothers, Cul de Sac, The Barn,
Pooch Cafe, Bob the Squirrel, Brewster Rockit, Heart of the City,
It's all about you, Home and Away, Red and Rover, On A Claire Day
- Replaced the graphical buttons with simple arrows to speedup the GUI
on Real 68k-Systems.
- Added Versions for Android
- Changed GUI from RapaGUI to MUI. This adds better support for
Imagebuttons with MUI3.x.
- Some GUI-optimisation to get a little more space for the images themselves.
- The scalemode is now selectable. Especially on smaller Screens
the comics are better readable now.
- Added verions for WarpOS and 68k-FPU.
- Removed the Requirement of Plananarama.
- And, as usual... Some bugfixing...
- Removed some dependencies
- Removed some Debugoutput
- First public release