MORPHILIA by ENCORE
version 1.3.0 (September 14th, 2023)
Demo for MorphOS PowerPC.
Video-preview created from alpha version of the demo was
shown in the Wild competition at the Decrunch 2019 party
(June 14th-16th, 2019, Wroclaw/Poland).
code, engine, design, gfx 2D, gfx 3D, anim
(C) 2019-2023 ENCORE
hardware: PowerPC CPU, 3D accelerator
software: MorphOS 3.18, 3D drivers
Official video (1080p, 60FPS) with the demo:
-------- history --------
ver. 1.3.0 (September 14th, 2023)
- Engine updated to version 4.7.0.
- Demo code adapted to new engine requirements.
- Added function for save report to a file (MoerBoer's suggestion).
- Fixed memory leak in the Launcher.
- Fixed handling of CLI-help.
- Fixed disabling/enabling a screen blanker.
- Fixed artifacts visible on the Report screen and
the Credits part (thanks: Alexco for the bug-report and tests,
Bigfoot for the solution).
ver. 1.2.0 (January 2nd, 2023)
- Engine updated to version 4.5.1.
- Added option for play music loaded in to memory
or streamed from the file.
- Optimisation of the Wave part for increase frame rate.
- Small bugfixes.
- Modified text and update mechanism of the end scroll.
- Modified GUI of the Launcher.
- Compiled with MorphOS 3.16 SDK and GCC 11.
- Assets management moved to new resource manager.
- Demo code adapted to requirements of the new engine.
- Structure of the project adapted to the new engine.
ver. 1.1.0 (August 5th, 2020)
- Encore Engine updated to version 4.2.0.
- Demo code adapted to new engine.
- Small refactor of resources manager.
- Added to Launcher function for disable looping of end scroller
(hey Cool amigaN).
ver. 1.0.0 (May 4th, 2020)
- The first public version.