MORPHOBIA by ENCORE
version 1.3.0 (September 14th, 2023)
Demo for MorphOS PowerPC.
The demo was shown in the Wild competition
at the Decrunch 2020 party
(July 31st - August 2nd, 2020, Wroclaw/Poland).
code, engine, design, gfx 2D, gfx 3D, anim
(C) 2020-2023 ENCORE
hardware: PowerPC CPU, 3D accelerator
software: MorphOS 3.18, 3D drivers
Official video (1080p, 60FPS) with the demo:
-------- history --------
ver. 1.3.0 (September 14th, 2023)
- Engine updated to version 4.7.0.
- Demo code adapted to new engine requirements.
- Added function for save report to a file (MoerBoer's suggestion).
- Fixed memory leak in the Launcher.
- Fixed handling of CLI-help.
- Fixed disabling/enabling a screen blanker.
- Fixed artifacts visible on the Report screen (thanks: Alexco
for the bug-report and tests, Bigfoot for the solution).
ver. 1.2.0 (January 2nd, 2023)
- Engine updated to version 4.5.1.
- Added option for play music loaded in to memory
or streamed from the file.
- Modified GUI of the Launcher.
- Modified text and update mechanism of the end scroll.
- Assets management moved to new resource manager.
- Demo code adapted to requirements of the new engine.
- Structure of the project adapted to the new engine.
ver. 1.1.0 (August 5th, 2020)
- Fixed major bug in task priorities management which on some
hardware caused keyboard handling problem (thank you jPV).
- Added to Launcher function for disable looping of end scroller
(hey Cool amigaN).
ver. 1.0.0 (July 30th, 2020)
- The first public version released at the Decrunch 2020 party.