Short: 3D-CPU Benchmark
Author: Rupert Hausberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Uploader: aminet aminet net
Requires: Pegasos II 1ghz, 16mb RAM, 2mb HD, MOS 1.4
Architecture: ppc-morphos >= 1.4.0
Monolith is a CPU-benchmark which is based on some blocks
flying around in a 3d-space. If the current FPS are higher
than 25, more blocks become visible. Soon the 25 FPS mark
is reached, bechmarking starts and counter counts how many
blocks are visible at exactly 25 FPS. After the test is done,
the result is like '85 blocks at 25 FPS'. It uses software
rendering, because there is no real 3d-driver avail atm. It
also can be controled manualy, so you can zoom and rotate
around. Its a litte nice looking toy, nothing serious...
Note: It seems that the Peagsos I is too slow to reach the
25 PFS mark, so it can only be used in manual mode
with extended paramters. See below...
- 3D Texture Mapping in 24bit (9 textures, each 256x256x24)
- 3D Shading
- 3D Rotations and Transformations
- Hidden Surface Removal
- Sutherland-Hodgman Clipping
- Polygon Filling
- MorphosOS 1.4
- Pegasos II
- 1ghz G4
- 16mb RAM
- 2mb HD
< Monolith MANUAL/S,RANGE/N,OBJECTS/N,VERSION/S >
- Switch to manual-mode. The default mode is 'benchmark'.
If you give the switch MANUAL/S you can rotate and zoom
around in the 3d-space. Use the keys UP/DOWN to zoom in
and LEFT/RIGHT to rotate...
- Set range where blocks can fly around
- Only valid with MANUAL/S
- Defaults to 500, can be from 0 - 10000
- Set the number of objects
- Only valid with MANUAL/S
- Defaults to 50, can be from 0 - 10000
- Diosplay some info about version
Rupert Hausberger <email@example.com>
Nick : naTmeg on arcnet/efnet
Channel : #amihelp, #morphos
By using 'Monolith' you accept the following:
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY
APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT
HOLDER AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE
PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE
COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING
WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY REDISTRIBUTE THE
PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY
GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE
USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS
OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR
THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER
PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- 'Monolith' is FREEWARE
- This means you're allowed to copy 'Monolith' as often as you want.
- It also allow's you to distribute this version of 'Monolith' in any
non commercial way.
- This program cannot be used for commercial purposes without written
permission from the author.
- None of the files in the 'Monolith' package can be modified.
- Crunching or achiving is allowed only if none of the 'Monolith' files
are modified by it.
'Monolith' package : ©2004 Rupert Hausberger
This includes all files included in the archive "Monolith.lha"
378 pour le moment