Short: Hollywood plugin for YAFA anims
Author: Andreas Falkenhahn
Uploader: andreas airsoftsoftwair de (Andreas Falkenhahn)
Architecture: m68k-amigaos; ppc-amigaos; ppc-morphos; ppc-warpup; i386-aros
This plugin allows you to load and play IFF YAFA anims (created by Wildfire)
with Hollywood. This makes it possible for the first time to view these cool
animations on NG Amiga, Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS systems without
the need to use an emulator!
All known IFF YAFA formats are supported including the undocumented hi-
and true colour extensions introduced in Wildfire 7. Here are some features:
* support for planar, chunky, 15bit, and 24bit YAFA anims
* support for byte, word, and longword delta compression
* HAM6 and HAM8 modes fully supported
* anims that use a dynamic palette are supported
* support for timestamped anims
* native decompressor for XPK FAST, NUKE, and RAKE packed anims;
xpkmaster.library is not necessary!
* native decompressor for StoneCracker 4.04 packed anims
This plugin was written by Andreas Falkenhahn. Decompressing code for
XPK FAST, NUKE, and RAKE based on 68000 code by Christian von Roques
and Karsten Dageförde. StoneCracker S404 decompression based on code
by Jouni Korhonen.
Builds of this plugin for other platforms (Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Android,
iOS, etc.) are available from the official Hollywood portal which is online at